Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lion's ROAR is more a purr for older Macs

Have an older Mac with Mac OS X 10.6.6? Do you want to put OS X Lion on it? You may want to think twice about that. The reason I say that is I got this Mac and tried to load Lion on it:
.
Guess what? Lion "Attacked" my hard drive. Yes, the Lion installer killed my hard drive. This IS NOT because I stuffed it up. It is because the pre-owner used it a lot and it just wore down. Lucky for me, Apple was there to save the day. The computer originally came with a 250GB hard drive but Apple was fresh out of 250s so they gave us a 500GB for the price of a 250GB hard drive. So my advice for people with my computer model? BACK IT UP! People with newer computer such as this one:
, I think you should wait for OS X Lion update. I mean we are still waiting at 10.7 since July 20th so I'm sure Lion is ripe for an update. 


No comments:

Post a Comment